Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas!






     Before life gets too crazy the next couple of days, I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!  I have been busy preparing for the holiday myself.  It will be a wonderful day.  I will have my husband, both military sons and my grandchildren here!  

     I am so blessed to be able to spend the holidays with them all.   I hope you get to spend the holidays with friends and family also!  That's what I love most about Christmas...

     The menu will be deer roast, turkey, rice dressing, green bean casserole, and dinner rolls.  For dessert, we'll have zucchini brownies, cupcakes, candy turtles, and finger cookies.  Most of those recipes are on this blog if you'd like to check them out.

     There will be more posts coming after the holidays.  Until then.....



Merry Christmas!!!

   



   

No comments:

Post a Comment