Friday, June 21, 2013

Inspirational Photos

     I was shopping at the Family Dollar recently and came across a Zen calendar for 2013.  It was on clearance for $.25.  I had to buy it!  I love all things inspirational so I've been trying to figure out what to do with it. 

     I have two granddaughters and I want them to grow up with the confidence and self esteem to do whatever their hearts desire, so I made them for their room when they visit.

    I tore the photos out of the calendar, and put together the three I thought was most appropriate for them.  Then, I searched the house for picture frames.  Who doesn't have extra frames around the house??? I trimmed the photos to fit in the frames.  Easiest thing ever!!!!

     I sent the girls a picture once they were done and they loved them!  Of course, their favorite colors are in them....purple and pink.


Here are the close ups of the photos:



 
 
No need to buy art to decorate your home- use your imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment